Institution-building assistance to strengthen core public sector management systems and capacities. This includes macro-economic and other policy management, co-ordination, planning and reform; human resource management; organisational development; civil service reform; e-government; development planning, monitoring and evaluation; support to ministries involved in aid co-ordination; other ministries and government departments when sector cannot be specified. (Use specific sector codes for development of systems and capacities in sector ministries.)
- #crs15121 - Foreign affairs
- #crs15122 - Diplomatic missions
- #crs15123 - Administration of developing countries' foreign aid
- #crs15124 - General personnel services
- #crs15125 - Central procurement
- #crs15126 - Other general public services
- #crs15127 - National monitoring and evaluation
- #crs15142 - Macroeconomic policy
- #crs15143 - Meteorological services
- #crs15144 - National standards development
- #crs15154 - Executive office
Media or #OpenData
With a hashtag per article, anyone can tag content relevant to the status and implementation of the article, and share it via social media as explained at #tags in support of easy information retrieval (video on YouTube).
If you publish a website or blog, you can also embed the Twitter timeline of a hashtag as explained at How to embed a #tag timeline in your website or blog? (Video on YouTube). There is a Twitter timeline embedded at #udhr19 - Freedom of opinion & expression; to seek & receive information.