|Are #SDG17 targets meaningful for social actors in Trinidad and Tobago ? Share views using #sdg17TT|
About Trinidad and Tobago in other languages:
ترينيداد وتوباجو (Arabic)
特立尼达和多巴哥 (Chinese, simplified)
Trinidad und Tobago (German)
Trinidad y Tobago (Spanish)
Тринидад и Тобаго (Russian)
#sdg17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- #SDT1710 - promote a universal, rules-based, open, non-discriminatory and equitable multilateral trading system ...
- #SDT1711 - increase significantly the exports of developing countries, in particular with a view to doubling the LDC share ..
- #SDT1712 - realize timely implementation of duty-free, quota-free market access on a lasting basis for all LDCs ..
- #SDT1713 - enhance global macroeconomic stability including through policy coordination and policy coherence
- #SDT1714 - enhance policy coherence for sustainable development
- #SDT1715 - respect each country’s policy space and leadership to establish and implement policies for poverty eradication ..
- #SDT1716 - enhance the global partnership for sustainable development complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships ..
- #SDT1717 - encourage and promote effective public, public-private, and civil society partnerships, building on the experience ..
- #SDT1718 - by 2020, enhance capacity building support to developing countries, including for LDCs and SIDS, to increase ..
- #SDT1719 - by 2030, build on existing initiatives to develop measurements of progress on sustainable development ...
- #SDT171 - strengthen domestic resource mobilization,... improve domestic capacity for tax and other revenue collection
- #SDT172 - developed countries to implement fully their ODA commitments, including to provide 0.7% of GNI in ODA ...
- #SDT173 - mobilize additional financial resources for developing countries from multiple sources
- #SDT174 - assist developing countries in attaining long-term debt sustainability through coordinated policies aimed at ..
- #SDT175 - adopt and implement investment promotion regimes for LDCs
- #SDT176 - enhance North-South, South-South and triangular regional and international cooperation on and access to science, ...
- #SDT177 - promote development, transfer, dissemination and diffusion of environmentally sound technologies to developing ..
- #SDT178 - fully operationalize the Technology Bank & STI (Science,Technology&Innovation) capacity building mechanism for LDCs...
- #SDT179 - enhance international support for implementing effective and targeted capacity building in developing countries..
Trinidad and Tobago's #isicWW tag is #isicTT, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogTT, its #SDGs tag is #sdgTT, and its #WWlgu tag is #TTlgu
Administrative Division: Trinidad and Tobago in citypopulation.de