United States's #isicWW tag is #isicUS, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogUS, its #SDGs tag is #sdgUS, and its #WWlgu tag is #USlgu
Discover or construct #USlgu tags for local government units at United States - #USlgu.
Administrative Division: United States in citypopulation.de
Actors by COFOG/COPNI class & Close to People
|COFOG||07 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 07 - Health and government 07 function map|
Actors for the Economy, Environment and Community
GNP per Capita (UNSD, 2009)1: USD 44,999
|COFOG||04 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 04 - Economic affairs and government 04 function map|
Actors Strengthening Society's Foundations
In the media
|Are #SDG17 targets meaningful for social actors in United States ? Share views using #sdg17US|
About United States in other languages:
الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية (Arabic)
美利坚合众国 (Chinese, simplified)
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (German)
Estados Unidos de América (Spanish)
États-Unis d'Amérique (French)
Соединенные Штаты Америки (Russian)
#sdg17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- #SDT1710 - promote a universal, rules-based, open, non-discriminatory and equitable multilateral trading system ...
- #SDT1711 - increase significantly the exports of developing countries, in particular with a view to doubling the LDC share ..
- #SDT1712 - realize timely implementation of duty-free, quota-free market access on a lasting basis for all LDCs ..
- #SDT1713 - enhance global macroeconomic stability including through policy coordination and policy coherence
- #SDT1714 - enhance policy coherence for sustainable development
- #SDT1715 - respect each country’s policy space and leadership to establish and implement policies for poverty eradication ..
- #SDT1716 - enhance the global partnership for sustainable development complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships ..
- #SDT1717 - encourage and promote effective public, public-private, and civil society partnerships, building on the experience ..
- #SDT1718 - capacity building support to increase significantly the availability of high-quality, timely and reliable data
- #SDT1719 - by 2030, build on existing initiatives to develop measurements of progress on sustainable development ...
- #SDT171 - strengthen domestic resource mobilization,... improve domestic capacity for tax and other revenue collection
- #SDT172 - developed countries to implement fully their ODA commitments, including to provide 0.7% of GNI in ODA ...
- #SDT173 - mobilize additional financial resources for developing countries from multiple sources
- #SDT174 - assist developing countries in attaining long-term debt sustainability through coordinated policies aimed at ..
- #SDT175 - adopt and implement investment promotion regimes for LDCs
- #SDT176 - enhance North-South, South-South, international cooperation on and access to science, technology & innovation
- #SDT177 - promote development, transfer, dissemination and diffusion of environmentally sound technologies on favourable terms
- #SDT178 - fully operationalize the Technology Bank & STI (Science,Technology&Innovation) capacity building mechanism for LDCs...
- #SDT179 - enhance international support for implementing effective and targeted capacity building in developing countries..
- Albany, CA
- Ann Arbor
- Berkeley, CA
- Boston, MA
- Boulder, CO
- Broward, FL
- Burlington, VT
- Carson, NV
- Chula Vista
- Coconut Creek
- Des Moines
- El Cerrito
- Feed The Future
- Foster City
- Grand Rapids
- Las Cruces
- Las Vegas
- Lexington Fayette
- Los Altos
- Los Angeles
- Manhattan Beach
- New York City
- North Little Rock
- Oak Park
- Open Government Initiative
- Rock Hill
- San Francisco
- San Rafael
- Santa Cruz
- Santa Fe City
- Santa Monica
- Social actors and #SDG17
- Statutes and #SDG16
- Stop Online Piracy Act
- United States - #USlgu
- University City
- US-Health Care Reform
- West Palm Beach