Other functions of government via Tag cloud for functions of government.
Look up #cofog0850 for recent online news and announcements on #cofog0850 - R&D Recreation, culture and religion (CS).
No #cofog0850 content yet?
- Start the conversation by posting and sharing and re-sharing content, questions and answers about #cofog0850 - R&D Recreation, culture and religion (CS), adding its hashtag #cofog0850 .
- Is content specific to a country? Then add the country's ISO code as listed per continent in the sidebar or menu.
- Empower your readers by explaining the use of the #tags.
Plenty of #cofog0850 content already?
- Consider curating it, and propose improvements for the initial sections of this page.
- Target guidelines at actors at different levels in the Societal Architecture, or in function maps of country social capital wikis.
- Be aware of the Sustainable development goals (#SDGs) that matter for this function of government, and explain what each actor should do to achieve them.
What value orientations matter for this function?
Objectives for persons
Objectives for organizations
For the function in a territory:
What are feasible objectives & options for delivering this function of government? Taking into consideration dependencies on the country's resource endowments, what options exist to achieve which objectives for this function of government?
Objectives for the function
Objectives for the territory
Gaps and diagnostics: What goes wrong and why?
Gaps can be articulated with respect to a result framework or the Sustainable development goals (#SDGs). One must take into consideration the level of scope, and its level of development (in a peer group).
What guidelines can be formulated for delivering this function of government?
The guidelines for actors at the various level of scope had better be informed by a Theory of Change that is aligned with a strong diagnostic hypothesis for the function of government.
- Public private partnerships which may involve cooperatives1 may offer suitable models for delivering certain functions of government! What are (open access) best practices? What are workable public-private boundaries in delivering this function?
- The level of scope in guidelines is reflected in the socio-technical level of roles. Each role must be defined in one of Pico roles, Micro roles, Meso roles or Macro roles. When a role is referenced here, its definition page should also contain a link to this page.
For each function of government a substantial number of online resources are available. Some of these resources are listed here. Additions can be suggested in comments, or posts using #cofog0850.
- COFOG description of #cofog0850 - R&D Recreation, culture and religion (CS)
|international resources, incl. assessment tools|
Class-level Function of Government maps under #COFOG08 - Recreation, Culture and Religion:
#COFOG08 - Recreation, Culture and Religion
- #cofog0810 - Recreational and sporting services (IS)
- #cofog0820 - Cultural services (IS)
- #cofog0830 - Broadcasting and publishing services (CS)
- #cofog0840 - Religious and other community services (CS)
- #cofog0850 - R&D Recreation, culture and religion (CS)
- #cofog0860 - Recreation, culture and religion n.e.c. (CS)