Active in: Creating and maintaining the wikiworx.info components.
Select language for reading
حدد لغة للقراءة.
Piliin ang wika para sa pagbabasa.
Sélectionnez la langue pour la lecture.
पढ़ने के लिए भाषा का चयन करें.
Pilih bahasa untuk membaca.
읽기를 위해 언어를 선택합니다.
Selecione o idioma para leitura.
Выберите язык для чтения.
Seleccione el idioma para la lectura.
Chọn ngôn ngữ để đọc.
A multi-lingual team of media-literate persons from different user groups, adopting a cooperative private-public engagement model and contributing to a smart use of tags and social media in the second phase1 of the creation of systematized content commons and their publication as a web of open wiki-dictionaries and social capital wikis such as those of (currently) the Philippines, India, Tanzania, Nepal, the EU and the USA.
News that is relevant to the development of social capital in a town or country is tagged as illustrated in the post below for G+ (embedded at Manay of the Philippines) :
or for Twitter (embedded at Infanta of the Philippines):
Where there is more news on a sector, function of government, a country or a local government unit (lgu) a Spundge notebook or a Storify story, or another suitable content curation solution can be embedded at a page as illustrated at Nepal Notestream.
Classifying content and tagging posts is well within the reach of everybody using social media and reading newspapers, magazines, textbooks3.
In conclusion: after checking the below presentations, you should know enough:
- On Twitter, to start tweeting with tags; include @wikiworx if you propose it for embedding on any page of the wikiworx platform.
- On G+: include +Actor Atlas for posts that are not on India, Philippines, Tanzania, Nepal, the EU or the USA. For posts on those countries, include +India social capital, +Philippines social capital etc.
- Also on other platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, the tags can be used.
Content tagged on those platforms can be curated:
- With Storify as illustrated at Open conversations via Social Media;
- With Spundge as explained at Collaborative note stream on social capital for the Philippines
But now, check out below presentations. And don't hesitate to ask questions at Slideshare!
Aim & Objectives
Providing content that supports development initiatives in the countries of the world as listed at Actor Atlas initiative books, catalyse the creation of other open content resources, for instance in Languages that lack a Wikipedia or online encyclopedia.
Claims & Core Values
- Fair access to content commons as a basis for improved communications and planning for poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- Creation of content commons prior to their hand-over to and management by a commons trust, this is a fiduciary that would protect and maintain the shared asset on behalf of current and future generations.
Analyse reports and websites that are in the public domain, and bring key elements from their contents, often references, into the structured wiki pages that are called systematized content commons. By doing this the content becomes much more accessible and reusable for the wikiworx user, as part of a societal architecture, and communications can become more information-centric4.
Systematized wikis, as explained at wikiworx.info components.