Active in: #isic9000 - Creative, arts and entertainment activities; #isic5811 - Book publishing; #isic5813 - Publishing of newspapers, journals and periodicals; #isic6312 - Web portals; #isic6391 - News agency activities; …
|Towards Social Media Excellence|
Tag the news and your own content that are relevant to development in your town or country and have your tweet or post embedded at the related country, town, sector or function page.
Consider the media convergence examples under each tab below:
This post is currently embedded at these wikiworx pages for the Philippines:
- the town's #WWlgu page: Manay (#PH1461));
- the #cofog0320PH - Fire-protection services page;
- the industry sector page #isic4752PH - Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialized stores.
|On G+: include +Actor Atlas for posts that are not on India, Philippines, Tanzania, Nepal, the EU or the USA. For posts on those countries, include +India social capital, +Philippines social capital etc.|
Classifying content and tagging posts is well within the reach of everybody using social media and reading newspapers, magazines, textbooks1.
Authors, including bloggers can use the tags to indicate their work's topics. Prior to writing original content, their research becomes easy as well: use the tags to discover what others have already published.
On the origin and utility of the #isic , #cofog and #WWlgu tags
Check out below presentations. And don't hesitate to ask questions at Slideshare!
On the global cooperative
Select language for reading
حدد لغة للقراءة.
Piliin ang wika para sa pagbabasa.
Sélectionnez la langue pour la lecture.
पढ़ने के लिए भाषा का चयन करें.
Pilih bahasa untuk membaca.
읽기를 위해 언어를 선택합니다.
Selecione o idioma para leitura.
Выберите язык для чтения.
Seleccione el idioma para la lectura.
Chọn ngôn ngữ để đọc.
Aim & Objectives
Providing content that supports development initiatives in the countries of the world as listed at Actor Atlas initiative books, catalyse the creation of other open content resources, for instance in Languages that lack a Wikipedia or online encyclopedia.
Claims & Core Values
- Fair access to content commons as a basis for improved communications and planning for poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- Creation of content commons prior to their hand-over to and management by a commons trust, this is a fiduciary that would protect and maintain the shared asset on behalf of current and future generations.
Analyse reports and websites that are in the public domain, and bring key elements from their contents, often references, into the structured wiki pages that are called systematized content commons.
By doing this the content becomes much more accessible and reusable for content curators, authors and the general public, without a risk of information overload. Communications can become more information-centric3.
- #isic and #cofog tags defined for international use, and for use per country at Social media for livelihood-centric knowledge conversion
- Social capital wikis of (currently) the Philippines, India, Tanzania, Nepal, the EU and the USA
- Systematized wikis, as explained at wikiworx.info components
- Social media platforms
- Content curation solutions
- A multi-lingual team of media-literate persons from different user groups, adopting a cooperative private-public engagement model and contributing to a smart use of tags and social media in the second phase4 of the creation of systematized content commons and their publication as a web of open wiki-dictionaries and social capital wikis such as those of (currently) the Philippines, India, Tanzania, Nepal, the EU and the USA.