Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter II. Action Areas - A. Domestic public resources
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
Secure financing and other resources for implementing the sustainable development goals.
If a wiki page (with #a4a hashtag and possibility to comment) per article is included in the Actor Atlas, then these hashtags and pages are listed below. If not, please consult the articles via the references provided before.
- #aaaa20 - Principle of national ownership and capacity
- #aaaa21 - Women’s full and equal participation and leadership; Social inclusion
- #aaaa22 - Enhancing revenue administration; tax systems
- #aaaa23 - Illicit financial flows and corruption
- #aaaa24 - Combating illicit financial flows, money laundering and terrorism financing
- #aaaa25 - UN Convention against corruption; Stolen Asset Recovery Initiative
- #aaaa26 - Corporate transparency and accountability in the extractive industries; EITI
- #aaaa27 - International tax cooperation
- #aaaa28 - Ongoing efforts in international tax cooperation
- #aaaa29 - Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters
- #aaaa30 - National control mechanisms, transparent public procurement, Open Government Partnership
- #aaaa31 - Rationalize inefficient fossil-fuel subsidies
- #aaaa32 - Price and tax measures on tobacco
- #aaaa33 - Role of national and regional development banks
- #aaaa34 - Capacities of municipalities and other local authorities