Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter II. Action Areas - A. Domestic public resources
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
- #aaaa20 - Principle of national ownership and capacity
- #aaaa21 - Women’s full and equal participation and leadership; Social inclusion
- #aaaa22 - Enhancing revenue administration; tax systems
- #aaaa23 - Illicit financial flows and corruption
- #aaaa24 - Combating illicit financial flows, money laundering and terrorism financing
- #aaaa25 - UN Convention against corruption; Stolen Asset Recovery Initiative
- #aaaa26 - Corporate transparency and accountability in the extractive industries; EITI
- #aaaa27 - International tax cooperation
- #aaaa28 - Ongoing efforts in international tax cooperation
- #aaaa29 - Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters
- #aaaa30 - National control mechanisms, transparent public procurement, Open Government Partnership
- #aaaa31 - Rationalize inefficient fossil-fuel subsidies
- #aaaa32 - Price and tax measures on tobacco
- #aaaa33 - Role of national and regional development banks
- #aaaa34 - Capacities of municipalities and other local authorities
Secure financing and other resources for implementing the sustainable development goals.
Use the #a4a hashtag to share comments and content related to each article via social media.