A chapter of the Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9 which was agreed at the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda) and includes these chapters:
- #a41 - I. A global framework for financing development post-2015
- #a4a - II.A. Domestic public resources
- #a4b - II.B. Domestic and international private business and finance
- #a4c - II.C. International development cooperation
- #a4d - II.D. International trade as an engine for development
- #a4e - II.E. Debt and debt sustainability
- #a4f - II.F. Addressing systemic issues
- #a4g - II.G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
- #a4i3 - III. Data, monitoring and follow-up
Secure financing and other resources for implementing the Agenda for Sustainable Development - #SDGs.
Memberstates of the United Nations.
If a wiki page (with #a4a hashtag and possibility to comment) per article is included in the Actor Atlas, then these hashtags and pages are listed below. If not, please consult the articles via the references provided before.
- #aaaa100 - Reduce the vulnerability of sovereigns to holdout creditors
- #aaaa101 - Increased issuance of sovereign bonds in domestic currency under national laws
- #aaaa102 - Disasters and shocks can undermine a country’s debt sustainability
- #aaaa93 - Debt relief initiatives
- #aaaa94 - Heavily Indebted Poor Countries Initiative (HIPC); debt sustainability
- #aaaa95 - Tools for assessing debt sustainability and prudent public debt management
- #aaaa96 - Transparency in debt management
- #aaaa97 - Guidelines for debtor and creditor responsibilities in borrowing by and lending to sovereigns
- #aaaa98 - Debt restructuring and non-cooperative creditors
- #aaaa99 - Cooperative restructuring of sovereign obligations