Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter II. Action Areas - G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
- #aaaa103 - Improve and enhance global economic governance; international architecture for sustainable development
- #aaaa104 - Financial reform agenda
- #aaaa105 - International coordination and policy coherence for financial stability
- #aaaa106 - Governance reform in both IMF and the World Bank; voice of developing countries
- #aaaa107 - Instruments for financial risk management and capacity-building
- #aaaa108 - Proper functioning of food commodity markets and their derivatives
- #aaaa109 - Financial market regulation; addressing risks
- #aaaa110 - Issues with credit-rating (agencies)
- #aaaa111 - International migration
- #aaaa112 - Public order and safety
- #aaaa113 - Strengthen the coherence and consistency of multilateral institutions and platforms
Secure financing and resources for implementing the sustainable development goals.
Use the #a4a hashtag to share comments and content related to each article via social media.