Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter II. Action Areas - G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
Secure financing and resources for implementing the sustainable development goals.
If a wiki page (with #a4a hashtag and possibility to comment) per article is included in the Actor Atlas, then these hashtags and pages are listed below. If not, please consult the articles via the references provided before.
- #aaaa103 - Improve and enhance global economic governance; international architecture for sustainable development
- #aaaa104 - Financial reform agenda
- #aaaa105 - International coordination and policy coherence for financial stability
- #aaaa106 - Governance reform in both IMF and the World Bank; voice of developing countries
- #aaaa107 - Instruments for financial risk management and capacity-building
- #aaaa108 - Proper functioning of food commodity markets and their derivatives
- #aaaa109 - Financial market regulation; addressing risks
- #aaaa110 - Issues with credit-rating (agencies)
- #aaaa111 - International migration
- #aaaa112 - Public order and safety
- #aaaa113 - Strengthen the coherence and consistency of multilateral institutions and platforms