#a4g - II.G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
Table of Contents
Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter II. Action Areas - G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
- #aaaa114 - Uneven innovative capacity, connectivity and access to technology
- #aaaa115 - Capacity development will be integral to achieving the post 2015 development agenda
- #aaaa116 - Policies and enabling environment for innovation and access
- #aaaa117 - Knowledge sharing and entrepreneurship, knowledge of indigenous peoples & local communities
- #aaaa118 - Public finance, open access, innovation funds
- #aaaa119 - Enhancing STEM, vocational, technical, online education
- #aaaa120 - International cooperation and collaboration in science, research, technology and innovation
- #aaaa121 - R&D in health, food security, marine technology and biodiversity
- #aaaa122 - Coherence and synergies among science and technology initiatives
- #aaaa123 - Technology Facilitation Mechanism
- #aaaa124 - Technology Bank for Least Developed Countries
Secure financing and resources for implementing the sustainable development goals.
Use the #a4a hashtag to share comments and content related to each article via social media.