Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter II. Action Areas - G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
Secure financing and resources for implementing the sustainable development goals.
If a wiki page (with #a4a hashtag and possibility to comment) per article is included in the Actor Atlas, then these hashtags and pages are listed below. If not, please consult the articles via the references provided before.
- #aaaa114 - Uneven innovative capacity, connectivity and access to technology
- #aaaa115 - Capacity development will be integral to achieving the post 2015 development agenda
- #aaaa116 - Policies and enabling environment for innovation and access
- #aaaa117 - Knowledge sharing and entrepreneurship, knowledge of indigenous peoples & local communities
- #aaaa118 - Public finance, open access, innovation funds
- #aaaa119 - Enhancing STEM, vocational, technical, online education
- #aaaa120 - International cooperation and collaboration in science, research, technology and innovation
- #aaaa121 - R&D in health, food security, marine technology and biodiversity
- #aaaa122 - Coherence and synergies among science and technology initiatives
- #aaaa123 - Technology Facilitation Mechanism
- #aaaa124 - Technology Bank for Least Developed Countries