Interaction realm: Monitoring & Evaluation
Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter III. Data, monitoring and follow-up
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
Monitoring the implementation of the sustainable development goals, locally, nationally and globally.
At the international level of scope:
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- UN Economic and Social Council
- United Nations Statistics Division
- International institutions
At the National levels of scope
Article #aaaa125 - National statistical systems supplemented with others' data and analysis anticipates that also others will provide contributions to follow-up and review.
Depending on the size and structure of a country, these providers may contribute at the levels of scope: federal (overlapping with national), sector, agency, segment supported by systems and applications.
If a wiki page (with #a4a hashtag and possibility to comment) per article is included in the Actor Atlas, then these hashtags and pages are listed below. If not, please consult the articles via the references provided before.
- #aaaa125 - National statistical systems supplemented with others' data and analysis
- #aaaa126 - Disaggregation of data, indicators, adequacy of international statistics
- #aaaa127 - Transparency, open data, linking needs and support
- #aaaa128 - Access to tools, data standards, data literacy, accessibility and use
- #aaaa129 - Transparent measurements of progress on sustainable development
- #aaaa130 - Broadbased participation in mechanisms for follow-up and review
- #aaaa131 - Dedicated follow-up and review for the financing for development outcomes; enhanced coordination
- #aaaa132 - Annual Financing for development forum
- #aaaa133 - Strengthened follow-up at the global level via an inter-agency task force
- #aaaa134 - Follow-up conference by 2019