Interaction realm: Monitoring & Evaluation
Addis Ababa Action Agenda of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development (Addis Ababa Action Agenda)
Chapter III. Data, monitoring and follow-up
Other chapters as wiki via: Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9.
- #aaaa125 - National statistical systems supplemented with others' data and analysis
- #aaaa126 - Disaggregation of data, indicators, adequacy of international statistics
- #aaaa127 - Transparency, open data, linking needs and support
- #aaaa128 - Access to tools, data standards, data literacy, accessibility and use
- #aaaa129 - Transparent measurements of progress on sustainable development
- #aaaa130 - Broadbased participation in mechanisms for follow-up and review
- #aaaa131 - Dedicated follow-up and review for the financing for development outcomes; enhanced coordination
- #aaaa132 - Annual Financing for development forum
- #aaaa133 - Strengthened follow-up at the global level via an inter-agency task force
- #aaaa134 - Follow-up conference by 2019
Monitoring the implementation of the sustainable development goals, locally, nationally and globally.
At the international level of scope:
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- UN Economic and Social Council
- United Nations Statistics Division
- International institutions
At the National levels of scope
Article #aaaa125 - National statistical systems supplemented with others' data and analysis anticipates that also others will provide contributions to follow-up and review.
Depending on the size and structure of a country, these providers may contribute at the levels of scope: federal (overlapping with national), sector, agency, segment supported by systems and applications.
Use the #a4a hashtag to share comments and content related to each article via social media.