Note: The titles of the articles in this wiki page are not part of the convention. They are provided to help the reader finding a specific article.
- #crc01 - Child: meaning
- #crc02 - States Parties duties
- #crc03 - Child as primary consideration in measures
- #crc04 - Measures bound by available resources; international co-operation
- #crc05 - Respect for the responsibilities, rights and duties of parents
- #crc06 - Right to life; survival and development
- #crc07 - Registration after birth; name, nationality, parents
- #crc08 - Preservation of identity
- #crc09 - Separation from parents
- #crc10 - Family reunification
- #crc11 - Combat illicit transfer and non-return of children
- #crc12 - Express views freely; due weight given; child heard in judicial & administrative proceedings
- #crc13 - Freedom of expression; certain restrictions
- #crc14 - Freedom of thought..., rights and duties of parents, certain limitations
- #crc15 - Freedom of association and peaceful assembly
- #crc16 - No arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy
- #crc17 - Access to information (... aimed at well-being)
- #crc18 - Both parents having common responsibilities
- #crc19 - Protecting the child from physical or mental violence, injury or abuse, neglect,...
- #crc20 - Care for a child deprived of his or her family environment
- #crc21 - States Parties and the system of adoption
- #crc22 - Appropriate protection and humanitarian assistance for a child seeking refugee status
- #crc23 - Rights and special needs of a disabled child
- #crc24 - Right to health; measures by States Parties
- #crc25 - Periodic review of treatment provided to a placed child
- #crc26 - Right to benefit from social security
- #crc27 - Standard of living adequate for the child's development
- #crc28 - Right to education; compulsory and free primary education; secundary & higher education
- #crc29 - Education of the child: directions
- #crc30 - Children of indigenous origin
- #crc31 - Right of the child to rest and leisure; participation in cultural life
- #crc32 - Protection of the child from economic exploitation
- #crc33 - Protection of children from the illicit use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances
- #crc34 - Protection of the child from all forms of sexual exploitation and sexual abuse
- #crc35 - Prevention of the abduction of, the sale of or traffic in children
- #crc36 - Protection of the child against all forms of exploitation
- #crc37 - Arrest, detention or imprisonment of a child; capital punishment
- #crc38 - Armed conflicts; rules applicable to children
- #crc39 - Physical and psychological recovery and social reintegration of a child victim
- #crc40 - A child who has infringed the penal law
- #crc41 - Precedence of other law
- #crc42-45 - Part II - Committee on the Rights of the Child
- #crc46-54 - Part III - Further Institutional Provisions
The protecting and realizing of children's rights.
States, parents, teachers and other adults.
UNICEF - UN Children's Fund whose intervening for protecting and realizing chidren's rights rests on Articles 4, 22.2 and 28.3. These articles mention the framework of international co-operation as an option in cases where the resources available to the state parties are not sufficient to undertake the measures for the implementation of the rights recognized in the Convention.
Use the #CRC hashtag to share comments and content related to each article via social media.