Sector: All sectors: Economic activities (#isic & #b4sdgs)
ISO 26000 provides guidance on how businesses and organizations can operate in a socially responsible way. This means acting in an ethical and transparent way that contributes to the health and welfare of society.
- ISO26000 1 - Scope
- ISO26000 2 - Terms and definitions
- ISO26000 3 - Understanding social responsibility
- ISO26000 4 - Principles of social responsibility
- ISO26000 5 - Recognizing social responsibility and engaging stakeholders
- ISO26000 6 - Guidance on social responsibility core subjects
- ISO26000 7 - Guidance on integrating social responsibility throughout an organization
This ISO standard helps clarify what social responsibility is, helps businesses and organizations translate principles into effective actions and shares best practices relating to social responsibility, globally. It is aimed at all types of organizations regardless of their activity, size or location.
Check ISO 26000 - Social responsibility (ISO website) for up to date publications and resources.
Use the #iso26000 hashtag to share comments and content related to each article via social media.