What is a Wiki Site?
According to Wikipedia, the world largest wiki site:
A Wiki ([ˈwiː.kiː] <wee-kee> or [ˈwɪ.kiː] <wick-ey>) is a type of website that allows users to add, remove, or otherwise edit and change most content very quickly and easily.
And that is it! As a part of Wikidot.com network this Site is a customizable piece of the Internet where Users can edit content, upload files, communicate and collaborate.
You are invited to contribute
If you have no interest in joining the team maintaining this wiki, but you wish to comment on the team's work, then:
- you can contribute your viewpoint in the per-page discussion, that is enabled for most pages; select the "discuss" button (under the page body);
- or you can create new threads or new posts in the Forum (see footer).
If you are a member of the wiki's Team (see How to Join in the footer), then you will be allowed to contribute to the wiki content by editing pages.
Read the content and supporting pages carefully.
- If you want to add to the content of a specific page, then simply click on edit button at the bottom of the page including it. This will open an editor.
- If you want to add a new page, please direct your request to a moderator or administrator who will include it in the right place, with suitable navigation supports, and then inform you.
- DON'T FORGET to use the per-page discussion or the forum to motivate your changes or additions, especially if your input requires some explanation.
Creating and editing content is easy. But to smoothly manage the cumulative growth of the wiki, contribute all content at the only one place where it fits best. If you hesitate, then ask the administrator or a moderator!
Please visit Documentation pages to learn more as you practice.