|#2030Agenda partnership #GuineaBissau - #tag share - #GWlgu 4local #sdgGW 4goals #isicGW 4economy #cofogGW 4gov|
#Tag guide & other resources:
|Search for a #tag or look it up in your favourite social platform|
|Twitter: #GuineaBissau, #sdgGW, #isicGW, #cofogGW|
|Google+: #GuineaBissau, #sdgGW, #isicGW, #cofogGW|
|Facebook: #GuineaBissau, #sdgGW, #isicGW, #cofogGW,|
|Also on GuineaBissau: Actor Map, Statute Book, Local Development Books|
|GuineaBissau Monitoring Window|
Joining the 2030 Agenda Partnership for Guinea-Bissau ?
By suitably #tagging genuine content, stakeholders and donors can contribute it to an open domestic and global conversation on governance, knowledge sharing and innovation for sustainable development, the economic activities and functions of government in Guinea-Bissau, its cities and municipalities. By providing low-hurdle access to open data that matters to a particular context or trade, stakeholders are empowered to add data-driven elements to the discourse.
In a #tag2wiki step, the #tagged discourse can be curated, analysed, and shared and conflicting viewpoints can be covered in wiki sector maps and maps of the functions of government, as part of Guinea-Bissau's planning for inclusive and sustainable development1.
This reference page for Guinea-Bissau is not intended for being read in a linear way. Rather, it must be used as a "4 dimensional topic map" for a knowledge and data driven development discourse in Guinea-Bissau. The reader with an interest in a particular topic can quickly find open data and other content on that "topic in its context and dimension". Before contributing new content, we recommend the reader to minimally check the content that is (referenced) on this page, and to keep in mind Principles for Digital Development 07 - Reuse and improve. For what concerns the reuse, improving or addition of new content, we recommend the use of the suitable hashtag with awareness of its dimension (lgu, sdg, isic or cofog).
Table of Contents
#GWlgu tags for administrative units, with curated open data2
|Região||#GWlgu||Data atlas (via Knoema)|
#sdgGW tags for sustainable development goals
- #sdg01GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- #sdg02GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- #sdg03GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- #sdg04GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- #sdg05GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- #sdg06GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- #sdg07GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all
- #sdg08GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- #sdg09GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- #sdg10GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- #sdg11GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- #sdg12GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- #sdg13GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- #sdg14GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- #sdg15GW (Twitter) G+ Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- #sdg16GW (Twitter) G+ Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- #sdg17GW (Twitter) G+: Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Each goal has targets listed under the tab with the goal's number.
For these targets there are #SDT tags. If you consider a target of particular interest for your country, then create your country's #sdt tags using a simple trick.
An example: for the global sustainable development target with tag #SDT011, construct the #tag for GW as follows: #sdt011GW.
#isicGW tags for economic activities
|Sector in Guinea-Bissau||#isicGW #tag|
|A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing||#GW88A|
|B - Mining and quarrying||#GW88B|
|C - Manufacturing||#GW88C|
|D - Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply||#GW88D|
|E - Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities||#GW88E|
|F - Construction||#GW88F|
|G - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles||#GW88G|
|H - Transportation and storage||#GW88H|
|I - Accommodation and food service activities||#GW88I|
|J - Information and communication||#GW88J|
|K - Financial and insurance activities||#GW88K|
|L - Real estate activities||#GW88L|
|M - Professional, scientific and technical activities||#GW88M|
|N - Administrative and support service activities||#GW88N|
|O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security||#GW88O|
|P - Education||#GW88P|
|Q - Human health and social work activities||#GW88Q|
|R - Arts, entertainment and recreation||#GW88R|
|S - Other service activities||#GW88S|
|T - Activities of households||#GW88T|
|U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies||#GW88U|
#cofogGW tags for functions of government
+ Government and the People
Check out Guinea-Bissau's profile in the Human Development Report - 2014 to understand the country's challenges in below areas.
09 - Education - #GW09fg
|Initiatives||COFOG 09.7: Education For All - Global Monitoring Report: Education Inequalities Indicators
Fast Track Initiative Education For All country page
COPNI 04.7: Guinea-Bissau Creole Online Encyclopedia, Mandingo(Mandink'a) Online Encyclopedia, Soninke Online Encyclopedia, Susu/Soso Online Encyclopedia
COFOG 09.8: Information and Communication Management Strategy Development Assessment of Agricultural Information Needs (2006)
|09 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 09 - Education
The related category of industry (ISIC) is P - Education
|International||World Bank Education Strategy 2020
09.1 - Pre-primary and primary education (also COPNI 04.1): Education For All, Primary Education, Early childhood education at Development Strategies that work
09.2 - Secundary education(also COPNI 04.2): Secundary Education at Development Strategies that work
09.3 - Post-secundary non-tertiary education (also COPNI 04.3):
09.4 - Tertiary education(also COPNI 04.4):
09.5 - Education not-definable by level (also COPNI 04.5): Special education for persons with intellectual or psycho-social disabilities at Development Strategies that work
09.6 - Subsidiary services to education: Access to Schools, Preventive health care and improved nutrition for children at Development Strategies that work
09.7 - R&D Education(also COPNI 04.6):
09.8 - Education n.e.c.: World Bank Education Strategy 2020
COPNI 04.7 - Other educational services:
+ Government and the Economy, Environment and Community
+ Government and Society's Foundations
01 General Public Services - #GW01fg
|01 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 01 - General public services
The related categories of industry (ISIC) are:
- O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- 01.1: U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
|International||01.1 - Executive and legislative organs, financial and fiscal affairs, external affairs: Public administration reform
01.2 - Foreign economic aid:
01.3 - General services: System of National Accounts 2008, at Development Strategies that work by UN Economic and Social Council, Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (JPOI), London Declaration for Transparency, the Free Flow of Information and Development (2010)
01.4 - Basic research:
01.5 - R&D General public services:
01.6 - General public services n.e.c.:
01.7 - Public debt transactions:
01.8 - Transfers of general character between different levels of government:
COPNI 09.1 - Services n.e.c.:
COPNI 09.2 - R&D Services:
COPNI 07.1 - Services of political parties: Universal Periodic Review4
Open Data and Content
- Human Development Report 2014: Check it here (at UNDP website): Guinea-Bissau's profile in the Human Development Report - 2014
- Mapping for Results: The World Bank's Mapping for Results Platform provides detailed information about work to reduce poverty and promote sustainable development around the world. Here the data on projects in GuineaBissau.
- Akvoopenaid: Check Open Akvoopenaid for a list of development aid projects in GuineaBissau.
Curated open data in the World Data Atlas (by Knoema)
Social Progress Index
Check the country's Guinea-Bissau's Social Progress Index (Social Progress Imperative).
Are initiatives transparent, effective & with synergy?
Give your comments or provide links to resources that are instrumental to improving transparency and effectiveness of the public sector and/or aid in GuineaBissau.
For the initiatives listed per Function of Government (COFOG class) and/or category of economic activity (ISIC class), comments may be given at an initiative's wiki page. If such a wiki page is missing, make a request to create it in your comment.