|Search for a #tag or look it up in your favourite social platform|
|Twitter: #Mauritius, #sdgMU, #isicMU, #cofogMU|
|Google+: #Mauritius, #sdgMU, #isicMU, #cofogMU|
|Facebook: #Mauritius, #sdgMU, #isicMU, #cofogMU,|
|Also on Mauritius: Actor Map, Statute Book, Local Development Books|
|Mauritius Public Monitoring Window|
#Tagging globally for sustainable development, productive industry and accountable government in Mauritius
By suitably #tagging their content, stakeholders can contribute it to an open domestic and global conversation on innovation for sustainable development, the economic activities and functions of government in Mauritius.
In a #tag2wiki step, the #tagged discourse can be curated, analysed, and shared and conflicting viewpoints can be covered in wiki sector maps and maps of the functions of government, as part of Mauritius's planning for inclusive and sustainable development1.
#sdgMU tags for the sustainable development goals in Mauritius
- #sdg01MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- #sdg02MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- #sdg03MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- #sdg04MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- #sdg05MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- #sdg06MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- #sdg07MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all
- #sdg08MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- #sdg09MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- #sdg10MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
- #sdg11MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- #sdg12MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- #sdg13MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- #sdg14MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- #sdg15MU (Twitter) G+ Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- #sdg16MU (Twitter) G+ Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- #sdg17MU (Twitter) G+: Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Each goal has targets listed under the tab with the goal's number.
For these targets there are #SDT tags. If you consider a target of particular interest for your country, then create your country's #sdt tags using a simple trick.
An example: for the global sustainable development target with tag #SDT011, construct the #tag for MU as follows: #sdt011MU.
#isicMU tags for content, questions and answers on economic activities in Mauritius
A - Agriculture, forestry and fishing
B - Mining and quarrying
C - Manufacturing
D - Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
E - Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
F - Construction
G - Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
H - Transportation and storage
I - Accommodation and food service activities
J - Information and communication
K - Financial and insurance activities
L - Real estate activities
M - Professional, scientific and technical activities
N - Administrative and support service activities
O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
P - Education
Q - Human health and social work activities
R - Arts, entertainment and recreation
S - Other service activities
T - Activities of households
U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
#cofogMU tags for content, questions and answers on functions of government close to People in Mauritius
Check out Mauritius's profile in the Human Development Report - 2014 to understand the country's challenges in below areas.
#cofog0911MU: Pre-primary education (IS)
|Initiatives||COPNI 04.7: Bhojpuri Online Encyclopedia, Gujarati Wikipedia Kannada Wikipedia Mauritian Creole Online Encyclopedia Marathi Wikipedia|
|09 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 09 - Education
The related category of industry (ISIC) is P - Education
|International||World Bank Education Strategy 2020
09.1 - Pre-primary and primary education (also COPNI 04.1): Education For All, Primary Education, Early childhood education at Development Strategies that work
09.2 - Secundary education(also COPNI 04.2): Secundary Education at Development Strategies that work
09.3 - Post-secundary non-tertiary education (also COPNI 04.3):
09.4 - Tertiary education(also COPNI 04.4):
09.5 - Education not-definable by level (also COPNI 04.5): Special education for persons with intellectual or psycho-social disabilities at Development Strategies that work
09.6 - Subsidiary services to education: Access to Schools, Preventive health care and improved nutrition for children at Development Strategies that work
09.7 - R&D Education(also COPNI 04.6):
09.8 - Education n.e.c.: World Bank Education Strategy 2020
COPNI 04.7 - Other educational services:
#cofogMU tags for content, questions and answers on functions of government relating to the Economy, Environment and Community in Mauritius
#cofogMU tags for content, questions and answers on functions of government strengthening society's foundations in Mauritius
Open Data and Content
- Human Development Report 2014: Check it here (at UNDP website): Mauritius's profile in the Human Development Report - 2014
- Mapping for Results: The World Bank's Mapping for Results Platform provides detailed information about work to reduce poverty and promote sustainable development around the world. Here the data on projects in Mauritius.
- Akvoopenaid: Check Open Akvoopenaid for a list of development aid projects in Mauritius.
Are initiatives transparent, effective & with synergy?
Give your comments or provide links to resources that are instrumental to improving transparency and effectiveness of the public sector and/or aid in Mauritius.
For the initiatives listed per Function of Government (COFOG class) and/or category of economic activity (ISIC class), comments may be given at an initiative's wiki page. If such a wiki page is missing, make a request to create it in your comment.