It is part of the Europe 2020 Strategy.
The Review of the European Standardisation System (at www.atria.us) is mentioned in par. 2.2.1 Improving ICT Standard-setting of COM(2010) 245.
European Digital Agenda
Ministers responsible for the Information Society Policy of the European Union Member States, and the European Economic Area
European Commissioner for the Digital Agenda
To deliver sustainable economic and social benefits from a digital single market based on fast and ultra fast internet and interoperable applications.
Actions in the areas of:
- A vibrant digital single market
- Interoperability and Standards
- Trust and security
- Fast and ultra fast internet access
- Research and innovation
- Enhancing digital literacy, skills and inclusion
- ICT-enabled benefits for EU society
- International aspects of the Digital Agenda
Started: April 19, 2010