There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
This plantwise initiative was established to help the world's poorest farmers deal with pests and diseases and other plant health problems.
In a plant clinic local extension workers and plant doctors provide poor smallholder farmers with advice on demand, tailored to the farmer's individual need.
Further details: Plant clinics (Plantwise).
- Farmers visiting plant clinics in Bolivia benefitted by an average of $801 per hectare (Study)
- Farmers in Bangladesh benefitted by an average of $325 or 24% increase in net income and a 9% increase in crop yields (study summary)
In the media
"Plant clinic" in the tree of "Micro"
- Country Chapter of the Actor Atlas
- External partner
- Implementing agency
- Initiative Support Office
- Investor (institutional)
- ISIC 0729 Firm- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- ISIC-3510 Firm ( Electric power generation, transmission or distribution)
- ISIC-3520 Firm (Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains)
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Plant clinic
- Political party
- Project Team
- Public-private partnership (#PPP)
- Radio Station
- Topic Group
- Wiki cooperative