There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A civil service commission is a government agency that is constituted by legislature to regulate the employment and working conditions of civil servants, oversee hiring and promotions, and promote the values of the public service. Its role is roughly analogous to that of the human resources department in corporations. Civil service commissions are often independent from elected politicians.
- Civil service commission (Wikipedia)
- Chapter IV of Reconstructing Public Administration after Conflict: Challenges, Practices and Lessons Learned, World Public Sector Report 2010 (United Nations Public Administration Network, UNPAN) addresses these issues that are typically within the mandate of a civil service commission:
- controlling the number of public servants on the payroll;
- practicing merit-based recruitment;
- promoting transparency, accountability, integrity, professionalism and ethics;
- respecting diversity in the public service and tapping its potential benefits;
- paying civil servants in a post-conflict situation; and
- counteracting brain drain.
- Model Code of Conduct for Public Officials and Civil Service (Wikipedia).
In the media
"Civil service commission" in the tree of "Meso"
- Asia Pacific CoP-MfDR
- Bankers Association
- Civil service commission
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (UNFCCC)
- Department of Education
- e-Agriculture (Community of Practice)
- Energy access practitioner network
- Global Centre for ICT in Parliament
- Guideline Clearinghouse
- International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
- International Rice Research Institute
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- League of Cities
- League of Municipalities
- League of Provinces
- League of Vice Governors
- Professional Regulatory Board
- Tax Justice Network
- Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)
- Teacher's Association
- Technology Executive Committee (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission
- Wikiworx Academy