There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
Department or Ministry of Education may refer to any of several government agencies (see the lists in Wikipedia: Department of Education or Ministry of Education) with government level responsibility for education.
The primary functions of a Department or Ministry of Education are to "establish policy for, administer and coordinate most government assistance to education, collect data on schools, and to enforce educational laws regarding required achievements by pupils, privacy and civil rights.
The exact functions differ considerably by country.
An example of a mission statement is: to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access. (http://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/focus/what.html)
In the media
"Department of Education" in the tree of "Meso"
- Asia Pacific CoP-MfDR
- Bankers Association
- Civil service commission
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (UNFCCC)
- Department of Education
- e-Agriculture (Community of Practice)
- Energy access practitioner network
- Global Centre for ICT in Parliament
- Guideline Clearinghouse
- International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
- International Rice Research Institute
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- League of Cities
- League of Municipalities
- League of Provinces
- League of Vice Governors
- Professional Regulatory Board
- Tax Justice Network
- Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)
- Teacher's Association
- Technology Executive Committee (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission
- Wikiworx Academy