There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
The Member States of the United Nations are all peace-loving states which accept the obligations contained in the Charter of the United Nations, and are able and willing to carry out these obligations.
The UN website maintains a list of members.
See Chapter II: Membership and Chapter XI: Declaration regarding non-self-governing territories of the Charter.
In the media
"Member State of the UN" in the tree of "Macro"
- Civil society organisations
- Ethnic group
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Global Partnership
- Government Accountability Office
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- Human Rights Council
- International institutions
- Internet Governance Forum
- Investor (lender)
- Local Authorities
- Member State of the UN
- National Government
- National Knowledge Commission
- National Statistical System
- Non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Parliamentary Committees
- Parliamentary Monitoring Organization
- Philanthropic donors
- Professional Regulation Commission
- Recipient government
- Scientists and Academics
- Social Impact Investor
- Technology Bank
- UN Economic and Social Council
- UN General Assembly
- UN International Court of Justice
- United Nations
- United Nations Statistics Division
- WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights