There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
The executive branch is the part of government that has sole authority and responsibility for the daily administration of the state. The executive branch executes the law. In the doctrine of the Separation of powers it is one of the three branches of the state alongside the legislature and the judiciary.
- Executive (Government) (Wikipedia), party leader and Prime minister (Actor Atlas).
- In A Practical Guide to Constitution Building by CONSTITUTIONNET, the chapter on The Design of the Executive Branch.
In the media
"Executive" in the tree of "Macro"
- Civil society organisations
- Ethnic group
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Global Partnership
- Government Accountability Office
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- Human Rights Council
- International institutions
- Internet Governance Forum
- Investor (lender)
- Local Authorities
- Member State of the UN
- National Government
- National Knowledge Commission
- National Statistical System
- Non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Parliamentary Committees
- Parliamentary Monitoring Organization
- Philanthropic donors
- Professional Regulation Commission
- Recipient government
- Scientists and Academics
- Social Impact Investor
- Technology Bank
- UN Economic and Social Council
- UN General Assembly
- UN International Court of Justice
- United Nations
- United Nations Statistics Division
- WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights