There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
An organization that provides foreign technical assistance and may employ aid consultants.
- most aid is available early on, when crisis or postconflict governments’ absorptive capacity is weakest;
- try for quick fixes by bringing in international experts, build islands of excellence within public administration but with no sustainable capacity to operate over the long term;
- rely on standard intervention templates and generic recipes;
- overemphasis on building technical skills to produce quick wins in terms of service delivery while missing to transform mindsets (gvernance as zero-sum game vs. act of collaborative problemsolving, rebuilding trust)
- rebuild capacities at the national level while neglecting the local levels.
- obtain a good understanding of the local context (use of analysis or reconnaissance tools, make good use of individuals with country-specific knowledge)
- increase the participation of local actors earlier in planning and implementation processes
- create appropriate mechanisms for informal and local leaders to contribute to the process of peace, reconstruction and capacity development
- coordinate with the other partners
Section II.4 of Reconstructing Public Administration after Conflict: Challenges, Practices and Lessons Learned, World Public Sector Report 2010 (United Nations Public Administration Network, UNPAN).
In the media
"External partner" in the tree of "Micro"
- Country Chapter of the Actor Atlas
- External partner
- Implementing agency
- Initiative Support Office
- Investor (institutional)
- ISIC 0729 Firm- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- ISIC-3510 Firm ( Electric power generation, transmission or distribution)
- ISIC-3520 Firm (Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains)
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Plant clinic
- Political party
- Project Team
- Public-private partnership (#PPP)
- Radio Station
- Topic Group
- Wiki cooperative