There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
- See National Guideline Clearinghouse for a link to the US example.
- See Global Health Enterprise Architecture and the Pathway to Health Outcomes from Science-Data for the positioning of such a service in the health landscape.
- It is likely that guidelines are to some extent dependent upon the country of the clinical practice.
Authoritative and socio-technical context aware provision of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
In the media
"Guideline Clearinghouse" in the tree of "Meso"
- Asia Pacific CoP-MfDR
- Bankers Association
- Civil service commission
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (UNFCCC)
- Department of Education
- e-Agriculture (Community of Practice)
- Energy access practitioner network
- Global Centre for ICT in Parliament
- Guideline Clearinghouse
- International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
- International Rice Research Institute
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- League of Cities
- League of Municipalities
- League of Provinces
- League of Vice Governors
- Professional Regulatory Board
- Tax Justice Network
- Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)
- Teacher's Association
- Technology Executive Committee (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission
- Wikiworx Academy