There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A hashtag coder or #tagcoder is a person who shares online information by tagging it with the structured hashtags that support easy retrieval as well as the merging of the tagged content with the online libraries created by others.
A #TagAThon - Your Action! is a meeting during which several #tagcoders work together to tag and share content related to a particular topic, or relevant for a specific community.
Check these sources for more tips and tools:
- Smart media for everyone! (videos)
- #tag guidelines (an overview of tools and some historic references, including to the Mundaneum).
Organizing your first #TagAThon
In the media
"#tagcoder" in the tree of "Pico"
- Access to Information officer
- Aid consultant
- Business Change Manager
- Citizen of target group
- Civil servant
- Credit card user
- Initiative Manager
- Investor (retail)
- Local owner in a global wiki cooperative
- Member of Parliament
- Participation Content Steward
- Party leader
- Prime Minister
- Professional driver
- Senior Responsible Owner
- Social capital steward
- Someone standing for government office
- Taxpayer of donor country