There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
An investor is a person who allocates capital with the expectation of a future financial return (investment).
Types of investments include equity, debt securities, real estate, currency, commodity, derivatives such as put and call options, etc. (Source: Wikipedia: Investor).
Investors, borrowers and intermediaries are participants in the financial market (Interaction dictionary).
An investor prefers liquidity in a market. An investor desires not to tie up his or her money for a long period of time, in case the investor needs it to deal with unforeseen circumstances.
In the media
"Investor (lender)" in the tree of "Macro"
- Civil society organisations
- Ethnic group
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Global Partnership
- Government Accountability Office
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- Human Rights Council
- International institutions
- Internet Governance Forum
- Investor (lender)
- Local Authorities
- Member State of the UN
- National Government
- National Knowledge Commission
- National Statistical System
- Non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Parliamentary Committees
- Parliamentary Monitoring Organization
- Philanthropic donors
- Professional Regulation Commission
- Recipient government
- Scientists and Academics
- Social Impact Investor
- Technology Bank
- UN Economic and Social Council
- UN General Assembly
- UN International Court of Justice
- United Nations
- United Nations Statistics Division
- WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights