There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
An institutional investor is a business who allocates capital with the expectation of a future financial return (investment).
Types of institutional investors include:
- Venture capital and private equity funds, which serve as investment collectives on behalf of individuals, companies, pension plans, insurance reserves, or other funds.
- Businesses that make investments, either directly or via a captive fund
- Investment trusts, including real estate investment trusts
- Mutual funds, hedge funds, and other funds, ownership of which may or may not be publicly traded (these funds typically pool money raised from their owner-subscribers to invest in securities)
- Sovereign wealth funds
(Source, and further details: Wikipedia: Investor).
Institutional investors are key participants in the financial market.
See also: Investor (lender).
In the media
"Investor (institutional)" in the tree of "Micro"
- Country Chapter of the Actor Atlas
- External partner
- Implementing agency
- Initiative Support Office
- Investor (institutional)
- ISIC 0729 Firm- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- ISIC-3510 Firm ( Electric power generation, transmission or distribution)
- ISIC-3520 Firm (Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains)
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Plant clinic
- Political party
- Project Team
- Public-private partnership (#PPP)
- Radio Station
- Topic Group
- Wiki cooperative