There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A migrant is a person who moves from one place to another in order to find work or better living conditions.
Further description and definition at Migrant (in Wikipedia).
Among the sustainable development targets, three are particularly relevant for migrants:
- #SDT10c - by 2030, reduce to less than 3% the transaction costs of migrant remittances and eliminate remittance corridors ..
- #SDT107 - facilitate orderly, safe, regular and responsible migration and mobility of people, including through implementation..
- #SDT088 - protect labour rights and promote safe and secure working environments of all workers, including migrant workers, ...
- Migrants' Rights Network
- The Multilateral Framework on Labour Migration (at ILO)
- Labour Migration (Department of the ILO)
In the media
"Migrant" in the tree of "Pico"
- Access to Information officer
- Aid consultant
- Business Change Manager
- Citizen of target group
- Civil servant
- Credit card user
- Initiative Manager
- Investor (retail)
- Local owner in a global wiki cooperative
- Member of Parliament
- Participation Content Steward
- Party leader
- Prime Minister
- Professional driver
- Senior Responsible Owner
- Social capital steward
- Someone standing for government office
- Taxpayer of donor country