There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A (National) Knowledge Commission is a high-level advisory body to a country's government, with the objective of transforming a country into a knowledge society.
Its endeavour should be to transform the knowledge landscape of a country. This knowledge landscape includes the education system.
As an example, the National Knowledge Commission of the Government of India has submitted around 300 recommendations on 27 focus areas during its three and a half year term.
The implementation of NKC's recommendations is currently underway in India at the Central and State levels.
Further details at: National Knowledge Commission (Government of India) website.
In the media
"National Knowledge Commission" in the tree of "Macro"
- Civil society organisations
- Ethnic group
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Global Partnership
- Government Accountability Office
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- Human Rights Council
- International institutions
- Internet Governance Forum
- Investor (lender)
- Local Authorities
- Member State of the UN
- National Government
- National Knowledge Commission
- National Statistical System
- Non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Parliamentary Committees
- Parliamentary Monitoring Organization
- Philanthropic donors
- Professional Regulation Commission
- Recipient government
- Scientists and Academics
- Social Impact Investor
- Technology Bank
- UN Economic and Social Council
- UN General Assembly
- UN International Court of Justice
- United Nations
- United Nations Statistics Division
- WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights