There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
Since its launch in 2010, AGORA has become the leading Portal for the parliamentary development community, uniting international organisations, parliamentary development experts and professionals, but also MP's, parliamentary staff, NGO's and civil society organisations active in the field of parliamentary development.
AGORA is a one-stop reference center and hub for knowledge sharing on parliamentary development.
It provides a public website:
- to learn more about parliamentary development;
- to access the number one online library on parliamentary development;
- to browse Parliamentary development projects implemented by many donors around the world;
- to consult upcoming events.
It provides a trusted area:
- to communicate and share knowledge with other practitioners;
- to participate in or create a private discussion group;
- to access crucial documents and updates on parliamentary development;
- to stay up-to-date on recent developments in parliamentary affairs worldwide;
- to follow the parliamentary development calendar.
In the media
"AGORA-parl.org" in the tree of "Meso"
- Asia Pacific CoP-MfDR
- Bankers Association
- Civil service commission
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (UNFCCC)
- Department of Education
- e-Agriculture (Community of Practice)
- Energy access practitioner network
- Global Centre for ICT in Parliament
- Guideline Clearinghouse
- International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
- International Rice Research Institute
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- League of Cities
- League of Municipalities
- League of Provinces
- League of Vice Governors
- Professional Regulatory Board
- Tax Justice Network
- Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)
- Teacher's Association
- Technology Executive Committee (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission
- Wikiworx Academy