There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
The Tax Justice Network (TJN) is an international, non-aligned coalition of researchers and activists with a shared concern about the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens.
The Tax Justice Network promotes transparency in international finance and opposes secrecy. We support a level playing field on tax and we oppose loopholes and distortions in tax and regulation, and the abuses that flow from them. We promote tax compliance and we oppose tax evasion, tax avoidance, and all the mechanisms that enable owners and controllers of wealth to escape their responsibilities to the societies on which they and their wealth depend. Tax havens, or secrecy jurisdictions as we prefer to call them, lie at the centre of our concerns, and we oppose them.
More on the core themes of the network at: Tax Havens cause poverty
In the media
"Tax Justice Network" in the tree of "Meso"
- Asia Pacific CoP-MfDR
- Bankers Association
- Civil service commission
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (UNFCCC)
- Department of Education
- e-Agriculture (Community of Practice)
- Energy access practitioner network
- Global Centre for ICT in Parliament
- Guideline Clearinghouse
- International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
- International Rice Research Institute
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- League of Cities
- League of Municipalities
- League of Provinces
- League of Vice Governors
- Professional Regulatory Board
- Tax Justice Network
- Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)
- Teacher's Association
- Technology Executive Committee (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission
- Wikiworx Academy