There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A public private partnership can be defined as a long-term contract between a private party and a government entity, for providing a public asset or service, in which the private party bears significant risk and management responsibility, and remuneration is linked to performance (Definition from the PPP reference guide).
Further reading: Public-private partnerships : reference guide version 2.0 (English) (The Worldbank website).
In the media
"Public-private partnership (#PPP)" in the tree of "Micro"
- Country Chapter of the Actor Atlas
- External partner
- Implementing agency
- Initiative Support Office
- Investor (institutional)
- ISIC 0729 Firm- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- ISIC-3510 Firm ( Electric power generation, transmission or distribution)
- ISIC-3520 Firm (Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains)
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Plant clinic
- Political party
- Project Team
- Public-private partnership (#PPP)
- Radio Station
- Topic Group
- Wiki cooperative