There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A school is an institution designed for the teaching of students (or "pupils") under the direction of teachers.
Further details in Wikipedia: School.
The classrooms, where teachers teach and students learn, are of central importance, but typical schools have many other areas where the knowledge, skills and attitudes of students are developed, which may include:
- Cafeteria, dining hall or canteen where students eat lunch and often breakfast and snacks.
- Athletic field, playground, gym, and/or track place where students participating in sports or physical education practice
- Auditorium or hall where student theatrical and musical productions can be staged and where all-school events such as assemblies are held
- Office where the administrative work of the school is done
- A library where students consult and check out books and magazines and often use computers
- Specialized classrooms including laboratories for science education
- Computer labs where computer-based work is done and the internet accessed
In areas with little infrastructure, these facilities are typically also available for other community functions (outside the class hours).
In the media
"School" in the tree of "Micro"
- Country Chapter of the Actor Atlas
- External partner
- Implementing agency
- Initiative Support Office
- Investor (institutional)
- ISIC 0729 Firm- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- ISIC-3510 Firm ( Electric power generation, transmission or distribution)
- ISIC-3520 Firm (Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains)
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Plant clinic
- Political party
- Project Team
- Public-private partnership (#PPP)
- Radio Station
- Topic Group
- Wiki cooperative