There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
Table of Contents
Partnerships for this goal
For partnerships engagements and initiatives towards this goal, check the United Nations Partnerships for SDGs platform: engagements for Goal 10. The registration of initiatives is ongoing.
Goal 10 - SDG10 in eight languages
- #SDG10 - احلد من ااعدام املساواة اسل البلدان وييما ةينما
- #SDG10 - 减少国家内部和国家之间的不平等
- #SDG10 - Ungleichheit innerhalb und zwischen den Ländern zu verringern
- #ods10 - Reducir la desigualdad en y entre los países
- #SDG10 - Réduire les inégalités entre les pays et en leur sein
- #SDG10 - 各国内および各国間の不平等を是正する
- #SDG10 - Снижение уровня неравенства внутри стран и между ними
Under this goal the following sustainable development targets are defined:
#SDG10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
- #SDT101 - by 2030 progressively achieve & sustain income growth of the bottom 40% of the population at a rate higher than ...
- #SDT102 - by 2030 empower & promote the social, economic & political inclusion of all irrespective of age, sex, disability...
- #SDT103 - ensure equal opportunity and reduce inequalities of outcome, including through eliminating discriminatory laws, ...
- #SDT104 - adopt policies especially fiscal, wage, and social protection policies and progressively achieve greater equality
- #SDT105 - improve regulation and monitoring of global financial markets and institutions and strengthen implementation ...
- #SDT106 - ensure enhanced representation & voice of developing countries in decision making in global international economic ..
- #SDT107 - facilitate orderly, safe, regular and responsible migration and mobility of people, including through implementation..
- #SDT10a - implement the principle of special and differential treatment for developing countries, in particular LDCs, ..
- #SDT10b - encourage ODA and financial flows, including foreign direct investment, to states where the need is greatest, ..
- #SDT10c - by 2030, reduce to less than 3% the transaction costs of migrant remittances and eliminate remittance corridors ..
Which functions of government?
- #cofog0112 - Financial and fiscal affairs (CS)
- #cofog0412 - General labour affairs (CS)
- #cofog0481 - R&D General economic, commercial and labour affairs (CS)
- #cofog1011 - Sickness (IS)
- #cofog1012 - Disability (IS)
- #cofog1040 - Family and children (IS)
- #cofog1050 - Unemployment (IS)
- #cofog1070 - Social exclusion n.e.c. (IS)
Which economic activities?
- #isic6419 - Other monetary intermediation
- #isic6492 - Other credit granting
- #isic6512 - Non-life insurance
- #isic8412 - Regulation of the activities of providing health care, education, cultural services and other social services ...
- #isic8430 - Compulsory social security activities
#ww88P - Education
- #isic8510 - Pre-primary and primary education
- #isic8521 - General secondary education
- #isic8522 - Technical and vocational secondary education
- #isic8530 - Higher education
- #isic8541 - Sports and recreation education
- #isic8542 - Cultural education
- #isic8549 - Other education n.e.c.
- #isic8550 - Educational support activities
Open data about foreign trade
In the media
"#SDG10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries" in the tree of "Sustainable Development Goals and Targets"
Sustainable Development Goals and Targets
- #SDG10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
- #SDG11 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- #SDG12 - Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- #SDG13 - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- #SDG14 - Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- #SDG15 - Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, ...
- #SDG16 - Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, .. institutions
- #sdg17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- #SDG1 - End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- #SDG2 - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- #SDG3 - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- #SDG4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote life-long learning opportunities for all
- #SDG5 - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- #SDG6 - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- #SDG7 - Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all
- #SDG8 - Promote sustained, inclusive & sustainable economic growth, full & productive employment & decent work for all
- #SDG9 - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation