There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
- It is a primary interest of the average citizen of the target group, that both donor organizations and recipient governments use aid resources provided by rich societies, and public resources provided by taxpayer, to respond to the socio-economic needs of poor members of society.
- As a principal in the development cooperation, the citizen of target group needs at least a critical mass of information on the behavior of the agents in order to be able to monitor and to evaluate the appropriateness of their actions.
- To the extent that political transformation strengthens the target groups in developing countries, the incentives of donor agents to respond to the principals’ needs will increase.
Source: Jörg Faust, Dirk Messner (2007) Organizational Challenges for an Effective Aid Architecture – Traditional Deficits, the Paris Agenda and Beyond.
In the media
"Citizen of target group" in the tree of "Pico"
- Access to Information officer
- Aid consultant
- Business Change Manager
- Citizen of target group
- Civil servant
- Credit card user
- Initiative Manager
- Investor (retail)
- Local owner in a global wiki cooperative
- Member of Parliament
- Participation Content Steward
- Party leader
- Prime Minister
- Professional driver
- Senior Responsible Owner
- Social capital steward
- Someone standing for government office
- Taxpayer of donor country