There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
Someone who is taking up higher education, typically at universities.
The higher education is enjoyed (with or without a scholarship) as part of, or with the support of, these functions of government:
- #cofog0930 - Post-secondary non-tertiary education (IS)
- #cofog0941 - First stage of tertiary education (IS)
- #cofog0942 - Second stage of tertiary education (IS)
The student takes part in the economic activity #isic8530 - Higher education.
For students in developing countries, the sustainable development target #SDT04b - by 2020 expand by x% globally the number of scholarships for developing countries in particular LDCs, SIDS .. matters.
In the media
"Student" in the tree of "Pico"
- Access to Information officer
- Aid consultant
- Business Change Manager
- Citizen of target group
- Civil servant
- Credit card user
- Initiative Manager
- Investor (retail)
- Local owner in a global wiki cooperative
- Member of Parliament
- Participation Content Steward
- Party leader
- Prime Minister
- Professional driver
- Senior Responsible Owner
- Social capital steward
- Someone standing for government office
- Taxpayer of donor country