There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
In partial fulfillment of #SDT178 - fully operationalize the Technology Bank & STI (Science,Technology&Innovation) capacity building mechanism for LDCs..., a resolution establishing the UN Technology Bank for the Least Developed Countries was passed by the UN General Assembly on 23 December, 2016.
- The Technology Bank website.
- The press release on the Bank.
- The General Assembly Resolution A/71/L.52.
- The 3-year strategic plan of the Technology Bank.
- The Charter of the Technology Bank is contained in a note by the Secretary-General A/71/363.
See also #a4g - II.G. Science, technology, innovation and capacity-building of the Addis Ababa Action Agenda - #a4a2030 - #pi9 for the wider context in which this Technology Bank will fulfill its mission. Its establishment was mentioned in Article 124 of the agenda ( #aaaa124 - Technology Bank for Least Developed Countries).
In the media
"Technology Bank" in the tree of "Macro"
- Civil society organisations
- Ethnic group
- Financial Stability Board (FSB)
- Global Partnership
- Government Accountability Office
- High-level political forum on sustainable development
- Human Rights Council
- International institutions
- Internet Governance Forum
- Investor (lender)
- Local Authorities
- Member State of the UN
- National Government
- National Knowledge Commission
- National Statistical System
- Non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Parliamentary Committees
- Parliamentary Monitoring Organization
- Philanthropic donors
- Professional Regulation Commission
- Recipient government
- Scientists and Academics
- Social Impact Investor
- Technology Bank
- UN Economic and Social Council
- UN General Assembly
- UN International Court of Justice
- United Nations
- United Nations Statistics Division
- WIPO Standing Committee on Copyright and Related Rights