There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
TESSA is an international research and development initiative which brings together teachers and teacher educators from across sub-Saharan Africa. It offers a range of materials (Open Educational Resources) in four languages (Arabic, English, French, Swahili) to support school based teacher education and training.
TESSA has produced a large bank of materials directly aimed at enhancing and improving access to, and the quality of, local school based education and training for teachers. These materials (including audio and other media) are modular in format. They focus on classroom practice in the key areas of literacy, numeracy, science, social studies and the arts and life skills. All the materials are available through this website in a variety of different formats and languages.
A french language Version panafricaine is also provided for use in these french speaking sub-Saharan countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Djibouti, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Seychelles and Senegal.
In the media
"Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)" in the tree of "Meso"
- Asia Pacific CoP-MfDR
- Bankers Association
- Civil service commission
- Climate Technology Centre and Network (UNFCCC)
- Department of Education
- e-Agriculture (Community of Practice)
- Energy access practitioner network
- Global Centre for ICT in Parliament
- Guideline Clearinghouse
- International Council on Mining & Metals (ICMM)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations
- International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
- International Rice Research Institute
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
- League of Cities
- League of Municipalities
- League of Provinces
- League of Vice Governors
- Professional Regulatory Board
- Tax Justice Network
- Teacher and Teacher Educators from sub-Saharan Africa (TESSA)
- Teacher's Association
- Technology Executive Committee (UNFCCC)
- United Nations Peacebuilding Commission
- Wikiworx Academy