There is one thing everyone using social media can do. It is sharing development content using sustainable development goal or target hashtags.
A group of citizens who take it upon them to follow up parliamentary and partnership work for a particular sustainable development goal or target, in a particular economic activity (sector) or function of government. They typically review the work of key actors in their area of interest, share it with the appropriate tags, and issue (tagged) statements, answer questions, etc.
See the tag pivot for about 150.000 topics, about 750 different ones for each of 200 countries.
In the media
"Topic Group" in the tree of "Micro"
- Country Chapter of the Actor Atlas
- External partner
- Implementing agency
- Initiative Support Office
- Investor (institutional)
- ISIC 0729 Firm- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores
- ISIC-3510 Firm ( Electric power generation, transmission or distribution)
- ISIC-3520 Firm (Manufacture of gas; distribution of gaseous fuels through mains)
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Plant clinic
- Political party
- Project Team
- Public-private partnership (#PPP)
- Radio Station
- Topic Group
- Wiki cooperative