|Are #SDG16 targets meaningful for statutes in European Union ? Share your viewpoint using #sdg16EU|
#SDG16 - Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, .. institutions
- #SDT1610 - ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation..
- #SDT161 - significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- #SDT162 - end abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and torture against children
- #SDT163 - promote the rule of law at the national and international levels, and ensure equal access to justice for all
- #SDT164 - by 2030 significantly reduce illicit financial and arms flows, strengthen recovery and return of stolen assets ..
- #SDT165 - substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all its forms
- #SDT166 - develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels
- #SDT167 - ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
- #SDT168 - broaden and strengthen the participation of developing countries in the institutions of global governance
- #SDT169 - by 2030 provide legal identity for all including birth registration
- #SDT16a - strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, for building capacities..
- #SDT16b - promote and enforce non-discriminatory laws and policies for sustainable development
- European Union
<!— Place this tag in your head or just before your close body tag. —>
<script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js" async defer></script>
<!— Place this tag where you want the widget to render. —>
<div class="g-page" data-width="180" data-href="//plus.google.com/u/0/112143738242855867058" data-rel="publisher"></div>
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/SoCap_EU" data-widget-id="505728800642977793">Tweets by @SoCap_EU</a>
In principle, the scope is any agreement that the EU institutions have enacted in accordance with one of the treaties listed at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/en/treaties/index.htm . In practice only a small number of EU regulations are included, as indicated in Disclaimer.
The website EUR-lex provides free access to European Union law and other documents considered to be public. The website is available in 23 official languages of the European Union.
The contents of the EUR-lex site amount to some 2 815 000 documents with texts dating back to 1951. The database is updated daily and every year around 12 000 documents are added.
- COFOG 01.1.1:
The EU institutions are listed at: European Union Institutions
In many cases, the statutes of EU member states must adopt the implications of EU regulatory instruments. The affected (compliant) statute books are of these countries:
Austria Belgium Bulgaria Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Ireland Italy Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Netherlands Poland Portugal Romania Slovak Republic Slovenia Spain Sweden United Kingdom.
European Union's #isicWW tag is #isicEU, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogEU, its #SDGs tag is #sdgEU, and its #WWlgu tag is #EUlgu
Statutes and Treaties by Function of Government (COFOG Class), closest to people & with indication of impacted Economic Activities (ISIC Class)
Statutes relating to the Economy, Environment and Community
Statutes establishing Society's Foundations
|01 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 01 - General public services and government 01 function map.
The related categories of industry (ISIC) are:
- O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- 01.1: U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies