|Are #SDG16 targets meaningful for statutes in India ? Share your viewpoint using #sdg16IN|
#SDG16 - Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, .. institutions
- #SDT1610 - ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation..
- #SDT161 - significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- #SDT162 - end abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and torture against children
- #SDT163 - promote the rule of law at the national and international levels, and ensure equal access to justice for all
- #SDT164 - by 2030 significantly reduce illicit financial and arms flows, strengthen recovery and return of stolen assets ..
- #SDT165 - substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all its forms
- #SDT166 - develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels
- #SDT167 - ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
- #SDT168 - broaden and strengthen the participation of developing countries in the institutions of global governance
- #SDT169 - by 2030 provide legal identity for all including birth registration
- #SDT16a - strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, for building capacities..
- #SDT16b - promote and enforce non-discriminatory laws and policies for sustainable development
- India Environment Portal
- National Agriculture Policy
- New Delhi
- Social actors and #SDG17
- Statutes and #SDG16
- Teachers of India
- Universal Periodic Review
The Government of India offers these ways to search for legislation:
- India.gov.in portal: Acts & Rules and Schemes search menus in which the ministry name could be used in place of the relevant function of government or sector of industry.
- India Code: contains all Central Acts of Parliament from 1836 onwards. Each Act includes: Short Title, Enactment Date, Sections, Schedule and also Foot notes.
By presenting the acts, rules and schemes in the tables below a comprehensive overview (would be) provided.
India's #isicWW tag is #isicIN, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogIN, its #SDGs tag is #sdgIN, and its #WWlgu tag is #INlgu
Statutes and Treaties by Function of Government (COFOG Class), closest to people & with indication of impacted Economic Activities (ISIC Class)
Statutes relating to the Economy, Environment and Community
|Statutes||COFOG 04.1.1: IP Laws, IP-related Laws and IP Treaty Membership of India
COFOG 04.1.2: NATLEX, ILO's database of national labour, social security and related human rights
04 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 04 - Economic affairs and government 04 function map.
Statutes establishing Society's Foundations
|01 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 01 - General public services and government 01 function map.
The related categories of industry (ISIC) are:
- O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- 01.1: U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies