The legislation of the Netherlands can be accessed at Wetboek online.
This country is an EU member, hence also the EU Statute Book matters to the constituency of this country.
Netherlands's #isicWW tag is #isicNL, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogNL, its #SDGs tag is #sdgNL, and its #WWlgu tag is #NLlgu
Relevant sustainable development goals and targets
#SDG16 - Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, .. institutions
- #SDT1610 - ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation..
- #SDT161 - significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- #SDT162 - end abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and torture against children
- #SDT163 - promote the rule of law at the national and international levels, and ensure equal access to justice for all
- #SDT164 - by 2030 significantly reduce illicit financial and arms flows, strengthen recovery and return of stolen assets ..
- #SDT165 - substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all its forms
- #SDT166 - develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels
- #SDT167 - ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
- #SDT168 - broaden and strengthen the participation of developing countries in the institutions of global governance
- #SDT169 - by 2030 provide legal identity for all including birth registration
- #SDT16a - strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, for building capacities..
- #SDT16b - promote and enforce non-discriminatory laws and policies for sustainable development
|Are #SDG16 targets meaningful for statutes in Netherlands ? Share your viewpoint using #sdg16NL|
Statutes and Treaties by Function of Government (COFOG Class), closest to people & with indication of impacted Economic Activities (ISIC Class)
Statutes relating to the Economy, Environment and Community
|Statutes||COFOG 04.1.1: IP Laws, IP-related Laws and IP Treaty Membership of Netherlands
COFOG 04.1.2: NATLEX, ILO's database of national labour, social security and related human rights
04 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 04 - Economic affairs and government 04 function map.
Statutes establishing Society's Foundations
|01 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 01 - General public services and government 01 function map.
The related categories of industry (ISIC) are:
- O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- 01.1: U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies