|Are #SDG16 targets meaningful for statutes in United Nations ? Share your viewpoint using #sdg16UN|
#SDG16 - Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, .. institutions
- #SDT1610 - ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation..
- #SDT161 - significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- #SDT162 - end abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and torture against children
- #SDT163 - promote the rule of law at the national and international levels, and ensure equal access to justice for all
- #SDT164 - by 2030 significantly reduce illicit financial and arms flows, strengthen recovery and return of stolen assets ..
- #SDT165 - substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all its forms
- #SDT166 - develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels
- #SDT167 - ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
- #SDT168 - broaden and strengthen the participation of developing countries in the institutions of global governance
- #SDT169 - by 2030 provide legal identity for all including birth registration
- #SDT16a - strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, for building capacities..
- #SDT16b - promote and enforce non-discriminatory laws and policies for sustainable development
- 2010 MDG Review Summit
- Global Alliance for ICT and Development
- Green Economy Initiative
- UN-2010-2015 Accountability Framework
- UN Development Group
- UN-Girls Education Initiative
- UNICEF - UN Children's Fund
- UN-International Strategy for Disaster Reduction
- Universal Declaration on Human Rights
- UN-MDG eNabler
- UN-Millennium Project
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cofogWW" data-widget-id="429624067746828288">#cofogWW Tweets</a>
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cofog0111" data-widget-id="503474996803420160">#cofog0111 Tweets</a>
A large number of multi-lateral agreements have been created within the framework of the UN System. A better acquaintance with treaties and their impact in concrete situations is in focus in the Actor Atlas.
In comments added to a treaty article, the claim of the article can be compared with the reality on the ground. Analysis of a compliance failure could be succeeded by various initiatives, including initiatives focussing on improving an article, or initiatives explaining better an article's practical implications.
The Faculty of Law of the University of Oslo provides a treaty database with the full text of 949 treaties in 15 categories.
For the United Nations agencies, the constitutions of organisations such as WHO are listed as a statute.
United Nations's #isicWW tag is #isicUN, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogUN, its #SDGs tag is #sdgUN, and its #WWlgu tag is #UNlgu
Statutes and Treaties by Function of Government (COFOG Class), closest to people & with indication of impacted Economic Activities (ISIC Class)
Statutes relating to the Economy, Environment and Community
Statutes establishing Society's Foundations
|01 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 01 - General public services and government 01 function map.
The related categories of industry (ISIC) are:
- O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- 01.1: U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
The possible parties to the agreement are the governments of the countries listed in this list of countries.
Note that not all governments will ratify all agreements. A list of signatories is usually provided by an international organisation with an interest in a treaty.
For agreements between governments, usually the UN International Court of Justice will be the competent court.
Only 66 countries recognize as compulsory the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice.