The links to the U.S. Code titles are to the version provided by the Legal Information Institute (LII) of the Cornell University Law School at http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/#TITLES . For each title, the LII also provides an RSS feed for updates.
About United States in other languages:
الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية (Arabic)
美利坚合众国 (Chinese, simplified)
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (German)
Estados Unidos de América (Spanish)
États-Unis d'Amérique (French)
Соединенные Штаты Америки (Russian)
United States's #isicWW tag is #isicUS, its #cofogWW tag is #cofogUS, its #SDGs tag is #sdgUS, and its #WWlgu tag is #USlgu
Explore cross-sectoral instruments for development via resource-book.
Relevant sustainable development goals and targets (with hashtags)
#SDG16 - Promote peaceful & inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, .. institutions
- #SDT1610 - ensure public access to information and protect fundamental freedoms, in accordance with national legislation..
- #SDT161 - significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere
- #SDT162 - end abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence and torture against children
- #SDT163 - promote the rule of law at the national and international levels, and ensure equal access to justice for all
- #SDT164 - by 2030 significantly reduce illicit financial and arms flows, strengthen recovery and return of stolen assets ..
- #SDT165 - substantially reduce corruption and bribery in all its forms
- #SDT166 - develop effective, accountable and transparent institutions at all levels
- #SDT167 - ensure responsive, inclusive, participatory and representative decision-making at all levels
- #SDT168 - broaden and strengthen the participation of developing countries in the institutions of global governance
- #SDT169 - by 2030 provide legal identity for all including birth registration
- #SDT16a - strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, for building capacities..
- #SDT16b - promote and enforce non-discriminatory laws and policies for sustainable development
Statutes and Treaties by Function of Government (COFOG Class), closest to people & with indication of impacted Economic Activities (ISIC Class)
Statutes relating to the Economy, Environment and Community
Statutes establishing Society's Foundations
U.S. Code Title 1 General Provisions
|01 with detailed structure and explanatory notes at COFOG Division 01 - General public services and government 01 function map.
The related categories of industry (ISIC) are:
- O - Public administration and defence; compulsory social security
- 01.1: U - Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies
|Are #SDG16 targets meaningful for statutes in United States ? Share your viewpoint using #sdg16US|